Caledonia Farmers’ Market Association is a non-profit organization of local vendors operating Farmers’ Markets at three locations:
- In St. Johnsbury in the municipal parking lot behind Anthony’s Diner, every Saturday from mid-May through October, 9 am to 1 pm.
- In St. Johnsbury (in the winter), in the St. Johnsbury Welcome Center, 1st & 3rd Saturdays of every month from November through April, 10 am to 1 pm.
- In Danville on the Danville Green, every Wednesday from June through mid-October, 9 am to 1 pm.
- Address: 200-318 Pearl St, St Johnsbury, VT 05819, USA
- GPS: 44.417024274249385,-72.01676556693417
- Phone: (802) 592-3088
- Website: https://sites.google.com/site/caledoniafarmersmarket/